A perfect side slaw to top your tacos or grain bowls!
Slightly Spicy Shaved Cabbage & Daikon Slaw
The perfect slaw to top your tacos or grain bowl!
¾ lb cabbage (½ medium head), thinly shredded
- 1 medium daikon radish, thinly sliced into rounds or cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon minced jalapeño
- ¾ teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted & ground
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds, toasted & ground
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds, crushed or chopped
Combine cabbage and a big pinch of salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, lime zest, jalepeño, cumin, coriander, and a pinch of salt. Toss cabbage with the dressing and lightly massage with your hands. Add pumpkin seeds and toss to combine, then serve.